Hurry Down the Chimney Tonight

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Santa baby, just slip a survival pack under the tree for me… It’s been an awful long year. Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight!

Santa baby, some 7 Wonder face masks for me, all three, my skin will be so clear, Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Think of all the fun I’ve missed. Think of all the fellas that I haven’t kissed. Next year, I could have so much more fun, if you’d get me Provocalips.

Santa honey, I want some Yogi tea, and that’s not, all for me. I’ll share it with all my friends. Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa cutie, there’s one thing that I really do need, to read. Book of the Month could be mine. Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, and fill my stocking with Rimmel products, makeup. Waterproof is the kind. Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, Silk cream to make my legs oh so smooth. Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Hurry down the chimney tonight!

I am a senior at Duke University studying psychology and history, and I have been writing with Her Campus since I was a freshman. Having this incredible community of empowering women to build me up when I need support and to give me an outlet when I need to vent has been one of the greatest aspects of my Duke career! I am so sad to leave them soon, but I am excited to pursue my J.D. at Georgetown in the fall!