2000’s Toys You Forgot About

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Get ready for some serious nostalgia: the toys we grew up with and loved… and some we didn’t! Get ready to be reminded of things you forgot about and things that inspired our lives today! 

First things first- the basics. 

Next up- Everything pink, meaning Barbie, Polly Pockets, and Bratz dolls. 

I’m pretty sure THESE are the real reason we got good at hand jobs.. no one really knew why they were fun, but they were! They might also be the reason we are so bad at handjobs… I mean really, could they BE more awkward? (and heaven forbid they pop… even messier than the end result of a real handjob) 

When we got tired of all our toys we were sure to steal our brothers… Admit it, we loved their toys just as much as our own. 

However, sometimes even our brothers spy gear couldn’t amount to the awesome gadgets we had ourselves… 

And last but not least, the source of all our modern day pinterest fails! 

Molly is from Salina, Kansas and is a second year at the University of Denver. She is currently an International Studies and French major. When Molly isn't writing for HC, she is working as a swim instructor for a private company teaching little kiddos! If she's not working she loves hanging out at Kaladi Brothers Coffee, or thrifting at local thrift shops. Molly is involved in humanitarian organizations and the french club on campus! Molly's motto is, "Follow your arrow no matter where it points".