The Best 3-in-1 Products You Need to Try This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

If you like products that are exfoliating or  you don’t like having a lot of steps in your skincare routine then 3-in-1 products are an ideal skincare match. They can be used as a cleanser, a face scrub, or mask depending on how you apply them and how long you leave them on. These multipurpose products also have the added benefit of being cost effective since you’re buying three things for the price of one.  Finding 3-in-1s can be difficult as not a lot of companies make them. Luckily, I’ve been able to test out a few.

Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 Wash Scrub Mask (about $6)

This product is almost as amazing as it is affordable and easily accessible. Garnier’s 3-in-1 contains salicylic acid, an ingredient that helps to get rid of acne.  But those with sensitive skin be wary  as it might be aggravating on your skin. For those who have oily/combination skin, this product  leaves your face feeling clean  and fresh. A plus is that it smells amazing and produces a cooling feeling on the skin when used as a mask.

The Body Shop Tea Tree 3-in-1 Wash Scrub Mask ($22)

The Body Shop can do no wrong when it comes to their skincare line. This 3-in-1 contains tea tree oil, which is an essential oil that helps fight acne and produces other benefits when applied to the skin. In a cleanser, mask, and scrub it helps to balance oily skin and the herbal scent is relaxing, especially when used at night.

Leahlani Honey Love 3-in-1 ($28-48 depending on the size)

If you’re the all-natural type then this is for you. Leahlani is a Hawaiian brand that hand blends all their products and sources most of their ingredients from nature. The organic raw honey in this 3-in-1 helps soothe and moisturize your skin while the exfoliating crystals help remove dead skin and keeps your face looking bright and clean. All in all, this product supplies you with benefits that are worth the price.

3-in-1s are great for beginners and skincare junkies alike. When you take care of your skin, you practice self care, grow confidence and make your makeup go on even smoother. Let us know what your favorite skin care products are on our Facebook!

Sarah is a Marketing and Technology & Innovation Management major from Brooklyn, NY. In her free time she enjoys reading lifestyle/fashion/beauty blogs and literature, trying to get her life together, watching Netflix, and spending an unhealthy amount of time on social media. 
Her Campus Drexel contributor.