This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Miss Junior and Her Campus presented “Letters to the Future Me,” in order to bond and write letters to that will be opened later on along with getting to know the attendees in the room.  Some had decided to open them five years later, while others set a different date.  The session was to also set future goals for ourselves in the future and also to look at our past.  Some of the topics we wrote about include problems/concerns, our futures, friends, goals, hobbies, and much more.  As one of the attendees, this session had allowed me to make goals and to see later on if I pursued what I had wanted to do after graduation along with being able to write about what I had done my freshman year.  Hoping to improve, but also look back on the people who will help me get where I am in my future.

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history! 
Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.