5 Times Love & Hip Hop NY Pissed Me Off

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

1. When Yandy Accused JuJu of using her life experiences and adding them to her book

Your close friend Juju invites you to Mexico and shares her book with you and you ruin the moment. Yandy just has to make everything about her. She wrote a book for all ladies to connect to, just because you connected to it, doesn’t mean it’s about you.

1. Rich’s 17 Year-old daughter

This little girl always in her Dad’s business, they are giving her way too much TV time. She was not serious when she parent trap her parents. Why would she do that to her mother? Rich will never be in a committed relationship. Stop wasting time and go back to school.

1. Amina asking Peter Guns if she should work things out with him

I applauded Amina when she took her children and moved to L.A. I bet we were all thinking finally her brains grew in and she’s leaving her cheating husband. But then she comes back and talks about working things out with Peter. She is really dumb. The worse is after all he put you through, you allow him to ask for a divorce.

1. Yandy and Samantha’s sit down

So Yandy and the leader of “The Bitter Baby Momma Club” Samantha had a sit down to talk about “the kids” meaning talk about each other. Samantha is saying Yandy has not return any of her calls, and Yandy is saying no one is picking up her calls. So who is lying in this equation? What annoyed me the worse was Samantha mentioning Erika name and she not even there.

1. Kimbella showing up to the birthday party

Why did Kimbella think that was ok? Like HUH!? No one invited her and she pulled up with sweats being loud. Did Yandy ask her to come to the party? Where’s her kids if she was invited? Why was she getting loud and crazy at a little’s boy birthday party? Kimbella is getting on my nerves and she needs to chill out.

Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.