yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Why Fall is the Best Season Ever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Fall is fantastic, enough said. However, if you do need some convincing, that’s what I’m here for.

First off, the trees are absolutely beautiful!

Secondly, you can wear all of the comfy, but also super cute, fall clothes you want.

To go along with that, the amount of flannel you wear shamelessly is endless. I’m not even sorry that they’re my go-to fall choice.

There are so many foods that just don’t taste the same any other season. Seriously, pumpkin pie is not a summer dish. This is really the only season you will see me voluntarily in the kitchen making food other than mac ‘n’ cheese.

There is pumpkin spiced everything. There’s so much more out there than just drinks.

Fall is the only time I actually get scared for fun. It’s okay, I didn’t like sleeping anyway.

And finally, Halloween!

I don’t even think that this house is decorated over the top. The dream is to be at the Disney World level.

No one celebrates Halloween better than Disney.

Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.