This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

We sat down with this week’s Campus Cutie, Vedent Singhania, to learn a little more about this driven, talented and enjoyable cutie, who’s even got that International charm! Vedant is an enchanting fellow, who definitely knows how to have a great time, even with specific goals for the future in mind. He’s quite the catch- and single! So, read up, ladies, and get to know this week’s campus cutie!

Her Campus: What drove you to become a Computer Science major?

Vedant Singhania: Well, genetically, I was predisposed to either Computer Science or Econ.  Also, my uncle was a Computer Science major and I have always looked up to him.  And, being good at Computer Science also helped a lot.

HC: Where do you see yourself in ten years?

VS: A billionaire!  Ha, I actually see myself on the West Coast being happy.  I have always been interested in entrepreneurship and starting things up on my own. Ideally, I see myself either starting something by myself or with a group of people. 

HC: What are five things you want to do in your life?

VS: Number one: be happy.  Number two: be successful. Number three: go to Paris. Number four: go ski diving.  Number five: go to space.  There are charter flights that take you outside of the atmosphere, so you can say you went to space.  I mean, it is not for us.  It is for really, really wealthy people.  So, maybe I will one day.

HC: What has been your biggest struggle at DePauw?

VS: My biggest struggle was moving out of my fraternity.  I just moved out this past year, and it was a struggle, because I was so comfortable there.  It was a very hard decision, because I live with fifty other guys and some people take it personally, but I had to do it for myself.  While I was in the house, I really enjoyed my time there and loved the people.  But, I am a senior now and it wasn’t for me anymore.  I still do everything I need to for the house and I am over there all the time- and I do that out of love for the house.  But, it was just time for me to move out, because I was too comfortable for me.  DePauw is like a little bubble anyway.  The Greek system can sometimes put people in more of a bubble. I recognized that, and wanted to pop that bubble.

HC: What girl has had the biggest influence on you and why?

VS: My mom.  My mom is adorable.  She is really protective, because I am the youngest.  I have always liked that, because I am a little momma’s boy.  She is always really upfront with me.  If she doesn’t like my friends or a girl I am dating, she will just tell me and say, “Get rid of them.”  She has always been very possessive over me, which I love, because I know she is always going to be there for me, and that is a comforting feeling to have.

HC:  Who is your dream celebrity girl and why?

VS: Mila Kunis! She is a brunette and she is hot. Simple answer!

HC: What are qualities you search for in a girl?

VS: I think beauty is overrated. I think beauty is common, especially at DePauw.  What is not common is a great outlook and good personality. I look for a combination of all three, but if you get two out of three you are doing pretty good.

HC: What is your ideal date?

VS: My ideal date would have to be thrilling.  So, it would have to be with someone who is adventurous, and who would like to go mountain climbing, because I used to mountain climb. Then, maybe later that same day, we would go ski diving. All in one day. An outdoors adventure would be an ideal date. Long walks on the beach and candle light dinners are nice, but I would rather go ski diving. It has to be memorable.