This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.
Off-the-shoulder tops, dresses and rompers have been popping up everywhere this spring! The silhouette is perfect for showing just the right amount of skin and can be styled in so many different ways. The off-the-shoulder look has a sexy, flirty vibe and can be easily transitioned from day to night.

Off-the-shoulder tops make any outfit look effortlessly chic. Pair the top with cut-off jeans or a high-waist skirt for a casual day look. Add some layered necklaces to give it a more bohemian vibe. Check out Forever 21 or Lulu’s for lots of great, low-priced options. 

Off-the-shoulder dresses are very sexy, but also super comfortable and great for dancing! This dresse has a frill on top making it look extra flirty and fun. Grab some strappy heels and a delicate necklace to complete this sultry look.  

Off-the-shoulder rompers are super fun and great for a darty, night out or casual lunch date. The off-the-shoulder style is also perfect for when it’s really sunny outside as they won’t give you those unwanted strap tan lines. Pair the romper with some chunky wedges and a colorful necklace for a playful, stylish look.

Freshman at DePauw! Hometown: Oxford, OH. Currently undecided in major. Style Blog Writer. Tiger Ambassador. Loves anything to do with fashion, the ocean, popsicles, and football!
Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.