Top Five for Little 5

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Little 5 week is upon us! Looking for what to wear this weekend? Here is your go-to guide for the essentials you will not want to forget!

THE Tank:  A Little 5 classic.  Come support your favorite team with one of this year’s hot new designs!  So maybe going mainstream isn’t quite your thing or you’re looking to save some cash?  Ask around for a past years tank just to shake it up a bit.  Not Greek? Tiger pride is ALWAYS acceptable!

Fanny Pack:  This old time tourist accessory has become the hottest commodity on campus this year.  In a range of florescent colors, this in bag is perfect for stowing all the little things you don’t want to lose through out the day.  

Sunnies: Mid-day races mean the sun with be high and bright (hopefully)! There is nothing better for an afternoon out than the perfect pair of shades!  Keep it casual (and cheap) with a plastic pair or perhaps wayfarers with your favorite Greek letters printed down the side? 

Fun Footwear: For an all day affair, comfort is a must.  But who said comfort can’t be cute too?! Go for the more feminine appeal with a pair of strappy sandals.  These are perfect for showing off those freshly painted toes! Is a sporty look more your style?  Throw on a pair of Converse!  These kicks are perfect for spring and show off your unique style!

Attitude! Everyone always says a smile is the best accessory.  With finals quickly approaching and work piling up, we all seem to be a little stressed.  There is no better way to relieve stress than by hanging out with those friends that make you laugh so hard your abs hurt.  So put down the books, grab a friend and come out for some fun!