This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Stephen Valdiserri ’12
By Chloe Jacobs
Photo Emily Green

Ladies, it’s time to get ready for this Indy-born cutie, but hurry! The MVP of the football team is getting ready to graduate and head straight to Michigan.
Age: 20
Year: Senior
Hometown:Indianapolis, IN
Greek Affiliation: Delta Tau Delta
Major/Minor: Economics/Mass Communications
Relationship Status:Single

Campus Activities: Varsity Football Captain, Student Athletic Advisory Board, Presidential Captain’s Council, DJ for WGRE

What position do you play in football?Cornerback

If someone were looking for you on campus where would they find you?Delt with my friends or the weight room.

Favorite movie? Caddyshack
Favorite TV show? The Office

What are your plans after graduation?  I am working as an Operations Lead for a company called Accretive Health in Royal Oak, Michigan.

What are your favorite things about DePauw from the past four years?Every Little 5, living at Delt, and playing football.

What was your best moment from DePauw? The Monon Bell game my freshman year or winning Team MVP my senior year.

Mckenzie Curran is a Sociology and Communication major at DePauw University. Mckenzie is new to the HerCampus Team, and looks forward to planning HerCampus events in the upcoming school year in order to spread awareness of the site. Mckenzie spends her free time going to campus events, baking, and hanging out with her Kappa Alpha Theta sisters.