This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Warm weather is finally here! And what better way to celebrate than putting on an adorable skirt! There are so many different kinds of skirts to wear this spring. Pencil, Maxi, Mini, Bodycon, and Pleated are just some of the numerous types of skirts. Skirts are great when it’s too warm for jeans and too cold for shorts! And with summer right around the corner, skirts are the best way to add some “girliness” to your outfit. There are so many ways to style a skirt and, with so many diverse patterns and bold colors to choose from, you will have no trouble finding something to wear with it! Pair a skirt with your favorite tee and shoes.

Skirts are also great for work and/or going to an interview! Additionally, they are great for a day out on the beach or a night out on the town! Skirts allow you to be creative and express yourself so don’t be afraid to take risks! Pairing a floral skirt with a striped tee is quickly becoming a popular trend. Also, you could pair a skirt with a crop top!  Skirts are the best way to welcome spring, so let’s give spring a warm welcoming with our favorite skirts!

Hey guys! My name is Nina Moore and I am currently a sophomore at DePauw! I am studying biology and Spanish. I love writing about fashion because, as cliche as it is, it really is one of my passions! Hope you guys like my articles!
Rose Overbey

DePauw '20