etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Spring Break Essential: One Piece Swimsuit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Spring break is an important part of every girl’s college experience. If you are heading to the beach this break then a swimsuit is necessary. A swimsuit is not always about showing skin though, instead the “in” style is the one-piece. Every one-piece has different cut outs and highlights different body parts, so there is a one-piece for everyone. The variety allows for everyone to stand out, while feeling covered. The only problem is the funny tan lines, but fashion is worth the sacrifice.

This first swimsuit is a stand out piece. The unique flower pattern is one of a kind, while the tie adds some fun to the look. The best part of this look is how high the ties come up. The high length of the swimsuit pairs perfectly with the big sunglasses and the big hair. This look is a jaw dropping one-piece.

This next look is a monokini. This means that it is a one-piece that has cute outs in it. This piece works great because of the two toned look. The two colors contrast, which creates a cute pairing. Monokinis are the in style because they cover you up, while showing off the parts of your body you want to.

The monotone look is super cute too. The all black swimsuit looks great with the big black sunglasses. The swimsuit looks great because of the simplicity of the whole look. One-pieces are fun to mix and match. One day you can wear a flowery or colorful swimsuit with cut outs, and then the next day you can wear a simple all one-color swimsuit.

This last outfit is perfect for the active day at the beach. The long sleeves make it stay on, while looking sporty. This cute floral pattern adds to the athletic look of the suit.

If you are going to the beach for spring break, you have to pack a swimsuit. Mix it up this break with a one-piece. There are many different choices to pick from. Every body type has a one-piece suit that will look great on them. Stand out and feel confident in your swimsuit this season!

Campus Correspondent for HC DePauw! Psychology and Spanish major, art history minor '17. CollegeFashionista Style Guru & Editorial Intern. DePauw Cheerleading Social Media Manager.