This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

With the sun shinning and the warmer temperatures it’s obvious that spring is here. The snow’s melting and we are finally able to enjoy some time outside. The harshness of the winter is gone and the heavy coats are moving to the back of our closets with dresses and shorts moving forward. We are so happy about the arrival of spring! Here are some ways we can see spring around campus.

Sun

The sunshine and warm temperatures are the most obvious signs that spring is finally here. Even the rain is a welcome sight compared to the snow we’ve been having for the past few months.

Nature Park

Now with the snow melted, you can finally enjoy a nice walk or jog in the nature park. Bring a Frisbee and hang out for a while enjoying the sun!

Bikini Shopping

Spring Break is near and everyone is shopping for a cute new bikini to wear while soaking up the sun.  Just don’t forget the sunscreen!

Cold Starbucks Drinks

Cold Starbucks drinks are a refreshing treat on a sunny day! People have begun exchanging their hot Starbucks beverages for iced coffee and Fraps. 

Bikes

With Little 5 approaching, the bikers have begun their outdoor training for the race. Others simply just enjoying biking to class in the warmer weather.