This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

I know that Greencastle doesn’t have all of those brand name stores we love, but if you look around you will see that the town has a lot to offer, especially for students on a budget. Take Wal-mart, for instance. With reduced prices, you have the opportunity to keep up with the current styles without making too much of a dent in your wallet. Even better, you can shop for those “questionable” styles, the daring styles you see in the magazines but aren’t sure if you can pull off… At Wal-mart, you can finally buy that romper without making a huge commitment— Wal-mart has $3 rompers in an array of patterns and colors. So, when you go grocery shopping at Wal-mart this week, be sure to swing by the apparel section and check out these styles.

NOTE: Apparel shown is available at Greencastle’s Wal-mart, and prices of the items are based on the store’s marketing price at the time of publication. For reduced prices, shop online at Walmart.com.  

Jessica Pawlarczyk is a junior at Vanderbilt University where she is majoring in Sociology and Spanish. Besides Her Campus, Jessica is involved in newspaper, APO service fraternity, math tutoring and youth mentoring. She enjoys playing tennis, reading Jodi Picoult novels and finding new "pins" for her Pinterest page in her spare time. Jessica is incredibly excited to be a part of the Her Campus team!
Leanne Schaub is a senior at DePauw University, class of 2011, where she is majoring in Communication with a minor in Psychology. She is originally from the beautiful town of Leland, located in northern Michigan. Leanne is the President of the Gamma chapter of Alpha Phi and is a Speaking and Listening Center Consultant. On those rare occasions when she is not busy with academics or extracurricular activities, she loves dancing, catching up with family and friends, watching classic movies, being creative, cooking, and organizing.