This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Blonde hair, blue-eyed Reid Garlock will win your heart with his humor and caring personality. Even though he is taken, read on for a good laugh a few smiles.

Age:20
Hometown:Indianapolis, IN
Year:Junior
Major/Minor:Economics/Spanish
Relationship Status:In a Relationship, sorry ladies

Favorite Word:“twerk” or “niiicceesshh”

Campus Activities: Men’s Varsity Tennis Captain, Student Athletic Advisory Committee Tennis Representative, Management Fellows, Phi Kappa Psi Executive Board Member, Phi Kappa Psi Corresponding Secretary, Phi Kappa Psi Rush Chair, Intramural Basketball Champions

What is your favorite thing about DePauw?
My favorite thing about DePauw is the size.  I love being able to walk around campus saying hi and holding personal conversations with everyone.  I like how I know mostly everyone in my classes and am close to the people who I hang out with on the weekends.  

If someone were looking for you on campus where would they find you?
On the Phi Psi porch or in the basement twerkin. Or at any sporting event getting the crowd hyped.

Best Moment at DePauw:
Definitely Bid Night my freshman year.  

What is your favorite movie?
The Sandlot, I like to compare myself to Hamilton Porter.

So, how did you decide to run for the DePauw Student Government President position?
I decided to run for Student Government President, because I have the passion, energy, and enthusiasm to improve the unique DePauw experience for all students through making student government more accessible to students, promoting more campus engagement of student-run organizations, and bringing the fun back to sporting events.

How was your internship in Miami last semester?
My internship in Miami was a very unique experience. It was a great learning experience to live on my own and work an intense 9-5 job.  It was awesome taking my talents to South Beach on the weekends and living the good life in a penthouse condo.  I wouldn’t trade anything for the professional experience I gained, but in the end, I missed all of my friends at DePauw and glad I am back living the normal college life.

Grace is a Communications Major at DePauw University. She enjoys traveling, music, shopping, and being in the sun.