Mitchell Ray ‘12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Looking for a sweetheart to spend the last few warm weeks of school with? Don’t be shy about going out on a Thursday evening to meet a nice guy who is sure to make you laugh. Nice guy, cute smile – what more could you want?

Major: Political Science

Hometown: Crawfordsville, IN

Nickname: Depends on who you ask

Campus Activities: Walking to class, Pandora radio

Hobbies: Sporting events, Jersey Thursdays

House: Alpha Tau Omega

Favorite Place to Study: 2nd floor of Roy O

Most attractive thing you find in a girl: Confidence and flirting abilities

If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? Elvis, so I could dance the night away

Favorite movie: The Ocean Trilogy

Favorite sports team(s): St. Louis Cardinals/Indianapolis Colts

Favorite color: Royal Blue

Favorite music: Dave Matthews Band, Frank Sinatra

Favorite book: Harry Potter, any WWII Book.

Now Playing: Breakdown by Jack Johnson

Dream job: Inventing time travel

Favorite quote: “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” -Victor Kiam

Proudest DePauw moment: Being picked for campus cutie                       

Most Embarrassing DePauw Moment: Every time I go to Lilly because I have to be “that guy” who knocks on the door because I don’t have a new ID card.

Katie Tangri is a senior at DePauw University, class of 2011, studying Communication and Sociology. She is a member of the Alpha chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta, a speaking and listening consultant and the Vice President of Program for Panhellenic Council. Her interests include shopping, baking and reading. She hopes to get a job at a non-profit organization upon graduation.