Fashion at Your Fingertips

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

With too many options and not enough iPhone storage space, it can be tough to decide which apps are really worth downloading. Here are some of the most popular, free fashion apps. Plus, if you don’t have room to download these apps, you can always check out their websites!

Keep

Do you use Pinterest solely for the “Women’s Fashion” section? Do you get frustrated when a user forgets to link their pin to the original source, essentially preventing you from spending your latest paycheck on that super cute top? If so, download the free app from Keep.com. The website and app allows members to “Keep” posts specific to fashion from an infinite number of online stores. Items posted are always linked and priced to make purchasing even easier. Instead of browsing countless websites for the perfect dress, just search Keep.com!

The Hunt

Ever see a picture of an item you love but don’t know where to buy it? Post pictures on The Hunt app and other users will help you find out where to purchase the exact (or similar) product. Instead of asking for help finding a specific item, users can also ask others for styling advice. Give back by helping others “hunt” and earning gem points for the best answers.

Moda Operandi

On the more upscale side, the Moda Operandi App allows users to flip through recent runway looks. The online boutique then sources designer looks available for purchase. There is also an option to preorder looks from designer trunk shows before they hit the boutique. Though products from Moda Operandi are often more expensive, the boutique does offer free shipping and returns.

Polyvore

Polyvore is arguably one of the most popular online fashion communities. Members have the option to enter styling contests for prizes, create new looks, or shop the latest trends. One of the most unique features of Polyvore is its option for users to create their own online fashion collages or collections.

Depauw '17 I'm from Dublin, Oh and I write for the style blog :)
Rose Overbey

DePauw '20