6 Ways to Combat Winter Blues

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePauw chapter.

Winter blues got the best of you? Well, good thing Her Campus always knows the perfect products for the perfect pick-me-up. Check it out!

Tarteist™ PRO Palette

The campus was SHOOK when we put this palette out for a giveaway. I mean, come on, look at it. It has 20 long-lasting shades derived from all-natural ingredients. Tarte said it best: “whether you’re feeling too glam to give a damn or a more low-key slay, this palette can handle both.”

Lights, Camera, Lashes™

This mascara is the GOAT. It doesn’t clump, and it’s made with good-for-you ingredients like ice bran, olive esters and provitamin B5 (all vegan). Plus, the name just makes you feel like a star!! If you need waterproof mascara, check out Light, Camera, Splashes ™ (:

Being Hand Cream

We got these in two different scents: Salted Caramel & Macadamia and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom. Smells amazing and gets the job done (especially crucial in the winter months.) Absolutely love this brand! They say their products are for “the baddest b*tches with the biggest hearts.” Amazing.

Krazy Glue

This glue can do it all! Seriously. It works on wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl & ceramics. Perfect for the holidays when those decorations just don’t seem to stay together.

#ActuallySheCan Workout Tanks

These tanks are so cute and the slogans are so fun! Perfect for the gym or when you just want to have a lazy day, pair it with some leggings and rock the empowering slogan.

Alba Botanica ® Eye Gel

Couldn’t pick a better time. Winter means finals, and finals means no sleep. The solution? Alba Botanica’s ® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel. Made with cucumber, green tea, and caffeine. “Mother nature to the rescue!” 

Hi, my name is Bridget! I'm a Peace and Conflict Studies major with Philosophy and Asian Studies minors. I love writing about my friends, personal growth, social justice, and of course, all things Bachelor/Bachelorette!