Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Fall Quarter is always a whirlwind, with the involvement fair, getting back into classes, and the weather acting incredibly strange. Thankfully, the lovely Her Campus national team makes our lives a little bit better with their amazing Survival Kits! We just got our Back to School Survival Kit and it’s incredible. A huge thank you to Her Campus’ partners: Aeropostale, Affinitas, Chipotle, Clue, European Wax Center, Garnier, Luna, Nasty Gal, and Tanda Zap! You’ve made saying goodbye to summer and hello to midterms so much easier.

Check out the items they sent us! HC DePaul was so excited to try everything out.

Aeropostale

Aeropostale sent us this water bottle to keep hydrated, along with ton of $10 gift cards to use on their completely revamped selections in stores! Definitely check out their website and stores if you can, their clothes and accessories are amazing. Are you who you were a year ago? Neither are they, and it’s worth a double take.

Affinitas

These cupcake panties are so cute. They came packaged as you see here, in a cute box of different sized and styled panties. Our selection included hipsters and thongs in a variety of different patterns. Also included in the box were cholarship opportunities courtesy of Affinitas! They know the collegiette struggle, and they are here to help!

Chipotle

Chipotle was also kind enough to send along some financial aid. We got BOGO cards good through the end of October, and thank goodness because my wallet could use a break!

Clue

All right, Collegiettes, full discretion here. In fifth grade, when they told us our time of the month was going to arrive every 28 days, I 100% believed them. I really shouldn’t have, because that is the furthest thing from the truth. Everyone’s body is different, so it’s important to keep track of yourself and know what your body is doing. Clue can help you with that! It can tell you which 6 days you’re most likely to get pregnant and it can help predict your cycle.

European Wax Center

I’m always in the market for a good exfoliator because I always have gross dead skin cells to get rid of. Thanks to Her Campus, we can get $5 off European Wax Center’s Exfoliate gel! Skin life saver right here. I cannot wait to try it!

Garnier

So full discretion (again), I have a blackhead problem. It’s like Garnier read my mind and knew exactly what to send! I started using this and the clensing oil as soon as we got our kit and I’m already seeing results. Not only is Garnier helping my hair, they’re healing my skin, too!

LUNA

I’m not a workout buff, but I will be the first to admit that whenever I’m in the Ray and the LUNA people are there, I grab a bar… or two. They’re just so delicious and good for you, who could resist?! Her Campus sent us some mini Chocolate Peppermint Stick LUNA bars, and they’re now tied for first as my favorite flavor (tied with the chocolate peanut butter protein ones they had at the fashion show — LOVE!).

Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal sent us such cute pins and I totally dropped the ball and forgot to take pictures before they were snatched up by the HC DePaul team!

Tanda Zap

Her Campus knows that fall quarter means our bodies are ten times more stressed because we’re still adjusting from summertime. They’ve prepared us for breakouts and acne strikes. Tanda Zap is recommended by dermatologists to prevent and clear breakouts on the spot. It’s good for all skin tones, and they gave us a buy one get one 50% off coupon so we can help out some fellow Collegiettes!

A huge thank you to Her Campus and its sponsors for helping us survive school! Getting our Survival Kit is like Christmas a few months early, and we could not be more grateful!

Tori Meschino is a lot of things with a lot of majors. She's a macaroni and cheese lover, a sorority woman, obsessed with Michael J. Fox, a binge-watcher, an editor-in-chief, the HerCDM president, a woman in tech, and a writer. She majors in Interactive and Social Media and Media and Cinema Studies, and minors in General Psychology (and a minor in Never Graduating). So basically she's everywhere. Oh, and she's one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus DePaul!