This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DePaul chapter.

Name: Camille DeMarco

Hometown: Lake in the Hills, IL

Graduation Year: 2014

Activities on Campus: DePaul University Global Brigades Medical Brigader and Organization PR/Advertising Chair; DePaul University Theme Community (Leadership/Healthy Living); Intermural Soccer

Other Activities: Physical Therapy Technician at Accelerated Rehabilitation Center; Receptionist at DePaul University Office of Admission; Volunteer at Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital

Major: Health Science – Concentration Bioscience: Medical

Single or Taken: Single

Dream Job: Pediatrician

Most confusing thing guys do: Why do they think they can drive better than me?

One person you would want to be stranded on an island with: Jack Sparrow. Why is the rum always gone?

Favorite Disney Princess: Does Mulan count?

What’s your biggest pet peeve?: When people walk on the “wrong” side of the street/sidewalk/escalator/stairs. Grrrrrrrrr.

What’s your favorite movie?: Miracle

Favorite TV Show: Dexter

What’s your ideal first date?: Italian food and a bottle of wine.

Guilty Pleasure: Ranch dressing, good on pretty much anything.

Favorite vacation spot: Anywhere it is acceptable for me to be in my bathing suit 24/7.

Ellyse is the Founding President and Editor-in-Chief of the DePaul University branch of Her Campus. She is currently a senior studying Public Relations and Advertising. Ellyse is originally from the Chicago suburbs and loves spending her college career enjoying all that the city has to offer. In addition to Her Campus, Ellyse is also a member of Delta Gamma. She hopes to one day work in either public relations or event planning and to one day own her own business. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, spending time with friends, catching up on blogs, quoting movies like it’s her job, pinning for hours and working out.