Tanvi Doshi ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.
Name: Tanvi Doshi  
Hometown: Calcultta, India  
Major: Dance and Econ double major 
Relationship status: Single ;)

How do you feel about Valentines day?
If I have a boyfriend or single girlfriends, then yes. 

If you could change something about humanity?
Reduce the large extent of cultural differences 

Guilty pleasure?
TV show Once Upon a Time 

Secret talent?
My ability to switch out of my Indian accent whenever I want 

If you were allowed to have a pet chicken on campus would you want one? She’s trained and cute. 
No I want a puppy

If you found $500 on the floor and had to spend them within the next 24 hours, what would you buy? 
I would use the money to go visit my sister in NY, or get her a gift for her birthday next weekend 

You’re stranded on a beach, with water, food, and shelter. What other three things would you want with you?
A tablet that has all of my music and books on it, a notebook and pen with never ending ink and pages 

Favorite dessert food?
Anything with melted chocolate involved 

Perfect date
Something that involves dancing, like salsa. It’s such a turn on when a guy is a good dancer! 

3 good qualities in a guy?
Honest, mature, someone that I can talk to about anything 

Favorite music genre
I don’t know if I can pick just one. But something mellow. Like singer-songwriter coffee house-type music 

I'm a sophomore at Denison University from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm a psychology major and when I'm not studying, you can find me walking around campus trying to figure out what to do with this freezing Ohio weather, playing tennis with friends, or just looking for someone fun to talk to!