#HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

The Her Campus Denison Team just received their Spring Break Survival Kit from Nationals and we are super excited about all of our spring break necessities! Here’s what we got!

1.     Chipotle BOGO Cards

No matter where you’re heading for spring break, grab mom, dad or your best friend and head to the nearest Chipotle for a Buy One, Get One delicious burrito deal!

2.     Not Your Mother’s Hair Care Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner

Who doesn’t want their hair to smell great while soaking up the sun?!

3.     Mini Luna Bars

The perfect beach snack that fills you up, but doesn’t take up too much room in your beach bag.

4.     SABRE Pepper Gels/ Personal Alarms

You never know when you’ll need these. Thanks for helping us stay safe, HC!

5.     Her Campus koozies, pens, stickers, and sunglasses

The pens and the stickers are awaiting our return to school, but the koozies and the sunglasses are on the plane to warm weather with us!

6.     Simon & Schuster’s Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell and The Intern’s Handbook

Because everyone needs some good beach reads!

7.     Completely Bare Beauty To Go Wax Pack

Packable strips for any beauty care emergency.

Thanks HC! We are set for spring break!

Ellie is a member of the class of 2016 at Denison University.  She is an English major with an emphasis on Creative Writing and a Psychology minor.  From a suburb of Detroit called Beverly Hills, Ellie loves coffee, chocolate, J.Crew, and spends too much time on Buzzfeed.  Along with writing for Her Campus, Ellie is also a member of Kappa Alpha Theta fraternity at Denison. When she's not writing for class or Her Campus, you can find her re-watching The Hills episodes.