Free Undies in Cupcake Boxes?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

Just in case you were wondering why Her Campus was casually giving away free undies in cupcake boxes last Wednesday on the 2nd floor of Slayter, here’s a little something to explain the sporadic and successful giveaway we were having! This past week, Her Campus Denison received an exciting “survival kit” from our nationals team with many fun items that were meant to help our lovely writers get through the mid-semester hump with a bit of some cute fun. Our kit included face washes, undies in a box, Luna bars, Aeropostale and Chipotle gift cards, pins and a water bottle. We, as a team, split up all of the goodies but we had SO much extra stuff that we decided to use it as a Her Campus Denison promotion. So on Wednesday, we set up a table in the student union with all of the awesome gifts and Tweeted, Facebooked, and Instagramed away, anouncing to our followers that we just had so much to share with them.

As people approached our table, we explained that we were giving away free promotional stuff IF the they liked/followed one of our social media pages. After just one hour of tabling, Her Campus received tons of new followers on our social media! Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter really have been a great way to connect our followers to the Her Campus website and make it easy for our writers to have their content viewed by all! So next time you hear a friend ask what Her Campus is… encourage them to like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram or Twitter! They won’t regret it– especially with all of the new content we have planned for the rest of the semester! Get excitedddd! 

I'm a sophomore at Denison University from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm a psychology major and when I'm not studying, you can find me walking around campus trying to figure out what to do with this freezing Ohio weather, playing tennis with friends, or just looking for someone fun to talk to!