This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

1. Name

Ben Lewis

2. Hometown

Oak Park, Illinois

3. What do you do on campus besides win National Championships (nbd)?

I work at the Bandersnatch, but besides that diving takes up a lot of my time.

4. Celebrity crush?

I admire too many famous ladies, but if I had to choose one it would be Jennifer Lawrence.

5. Fave bandersnatch snack?

Pizza pita.

6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I want to be living in a big city, maybe Chicago or San Fran.

7. Do you have any quirks/things you tell yourself before a diving competition?

Hmm…I can’t watch other divers before I dive. Only my teammates. I also tell myself “no fear.” It was something my coach (Head Coach Gregg Parini) told us the day before nationals.

8. If you were to re-live any part of your life, which part would it be?

Probably senior year of high school. I didn’t appreciate it enough – I was too eager to get to the hill.

9. What would you consider the best quality in a girl to be?

Smart, always keeping me on my toes, spontaneous.

10. Funniest ‘snatch encounter?

One time there was this guy at the counter who kept ordering food before his other orders were done…it was really weird. We had to tell him to leave. I’m also always entertained by the ambitious milkshake combos that people order. One time we had someone ask for “banana/butterfinger/chai” milkshake. We had to make a flowchart!

11. If you were to be on any reality TV show, which one would it be?

I don’t really think I’m reality TV show material…I couldn’t handle all the cameras!

12. Favorite course of freshman year?

I’ve really enjoyed my Geoscience classes even though they’ve been kicking my ass. 

Hi I'm Clare Dealy! I am currently a freshman attending Denison University in Ohio, originally from Boston, Massachusetts. I am a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, and I sing in an a cappella group on campus.
Kaitlin is a sophomore at Denison University in Granville, Ohio. She is currently studying Economics with a minor in Communication. When Kaitlin isn't studying, you can find her attending events for her sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta, writing articles, playing tennis, or watching Bravo obsessively.  As a Bravo fangirl, she would love to meet Andy Cohen.