5 Best Things to Eat at Huffman!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Denison chapter.

It is HARD to find delicious stuff to eat at Huffman, but don’t you worry! Here are 5 of the best things to eat at Huffman. You may have to get a little creative, but hey! You do attend Denison after all! 

1. Pasta Bar

Although you may not love every type of pasta, the pasta bar in Huffman allows you to choose what you want with your pasta and on occasion have a real person prepare it right in front of you!

2. Stir-Fry Station

Quesadillas? Stir-fry? Fried rice? You name it, the stir-fry station will make it for you. This is probably my favorite thing in Huffman! With different meats and vegetables, you can make your own concoction and create something delicious!!

3. Omelet Station

The best part of my breakfast is when I can make my own omelet. The line may sometimes be long, but it is absolutely worth the wait! You have the option of bacon, ham, mushrooms, spinach, peppers, onions, and many other vegetables and items to add to your eggs!

4. Burger Station

At the make-your-own-burger station, I love the chicken they have prepared. Sometimes in college, you just gotta get that bit of protein from all of the mac & cheese and chips you eat. Although sometimes a little too salty, when you find the right piece of chicken in Huffman, you can have an absolutely satisfying meal!

5. The Dessert Table – Obviously

The dessert table, will all of it’s sugary glory, always seems to surprise Huffman eaters with its various cookies, bread pudding, and assortment of pies. An easy on-the-go when you’re on your way out.

A Quick Tip:

Mix and match! Maybe get a stir-fry with vegetables and rice and then cut up some chicken from the burger station. Or create a great pasta concoction and add some fried-rice in the mix!

I'm a sophomore at Denison University from Boca Raton, Florida. I'm a psychology major and when I'm not studying, you can find me walking around campus trying to figure out what to do with this freezing Ohio weather, playing tennis with friends, or just looking for someone fun to talk to!