Style > Beauty

7 New Beauty Products to Add to Your Bag This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Davidson chapter.

(Consistent!) warm weather is almost upon us, which means it’s time to trade darker hues and matte finishes for more vibrant colors and dewiness. Here are some of spring 2017’s best products to add to your collection. 

1. Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills ($40 at Sephora)

The queens of glow at A.B.H. have partnered with beauty guru Nicole Guerriero to create this limited edition kit full of highlighters so blinding, even Jeffree Star approves. 

2. Essie Saltwater Happy ($8.50 at Essie)

This mellow baby blue is a must for pastel season. 

3. Over And Over Bath Bomb ($8.95 at Lush

Refresh from a long week with one of these lime and fennel scented fizzers! 

4. Hot Lips Electric Poppy Lipstick ($34 at Charlotte Tilbury)

Perfectly matte yet ultra-buttery, this poppin’ pink shade looks amazing when dabbed over the lips for a soft, tinted effect. Pro Tip: Use just in the center of your lips for a cool, gradient effect! Thanks to Charlotte Tilbury for gracing our Spring Break Survival Kits with samples of this shade and more! 

5. Rose du Jardin Lip Polish by French Girl Organics ($15 on Etsy)

Say #byefelicia to dry, chapped lips with this rose and mint flavored, vegan lip scrub. 

6. Hanbang Bird’s Nest Sheet Mask ($3 at MemeBox)

Ginkgo and ginseng extracts help repair the skin, whilst providing the perfect dose of hydration. Pop one of these babies on for 10-20 minutes, and let it work its magic.

7. Becca First Light Filter Face Primer ($38 at Ulta)

While it may look odd, a lavender colored primer actually combats sallow tones in the skin and helps to create a glowing base for foundation. 

Happy March, collegiettes! 

If you are interested in writing an article for Her Campus Davidson, contact us at davidson@hercampus.com or come to our weekly meeting Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Morcott Room.

Claire Biggerstaff is a senior at Davidson College where she's pursuing a major in English. Since her sophomore year, she's been heavily involved with Her Campus and has written for her school's chapter, interned with Her Campus Media, and eventually became the Editor in Chief of her home chapter. Her work as also appeared on publications like Babe.net and The Odyssey. When she's not researching news stories or holding editing workshops with her writers, you can find her enjoying an episode of The X-Files and thinking about how much she loves autumn.