Different Places to Buy Swim Wear for Spring Quarter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CWU chapter.

Amidst all the final tests, papers, quizzes and dreaded group projects, Spring is HERE, or right around the corner for some of you. It doesn’t matter if you are going to Mexico with the squad, Hawaii with your fam, or just catching the rays at the pond with your BFFs, everyone is on the hunt for that new bikini to rock. Honestly, what is worse than showing up to the resort and seeing four other girls with the same target or VS suit as you? Not only is it awkward, but it can really kill your vibe. Don’t worry, girl, I got you covered with six different website to get this year’s cute, trendy, and (some) inexpensive, swim suits. Not all will break your bank, but will still help you rock your hard earned bod in style.

1. Boohoo.com

They have everything from cute bikinis to trendy one pieces. Most styles don’t go above $30 and early sales can drop some to as low as six bucks!

2. Charlotte Russe

When you hear Charlotte Russe, you might get some cringe worthy middle school/ early high school flash backs, but bear with me. The swim suits you can get here are very simple but are guaranteed to turn heads. This year, their website is full of solid colors, strappy styles, and high waist silhouettes that anyone can rock.

3. Windsor

You might know Windsor for their prom dresses, but they are all about the sporty swimwear this year with their styles covered in mesh and even velvet! If you want to make a statement, this is your place!

4. Zaful.com

Love Urban Outfitters but can’t get yourself to spend $80-$100 for a suit? Then Zaful is the perfect spot for you! They have bikinis that are similar in style to the ones you would find at UO but at a fraction of the cost!

5. Cupshe.com

This website is nothing but swim suits and has a little bit of everything, so there is a very high chance you will fall in love with at least one bikini! With so many different cuts, patterns, and colors you might find yourself with a handful of different suits in your cart before check-out!

6. Luca + Grae

Luca + Grae is a newly launched site and their new spring line has some to-die-for swimwear! For some, they might be on the pricier side, ranging from $40-$100, but they are great quality so it’s worth the investment!

Now it’s all up to you, Girl! Get those browsers open, credit card out and start the search for this year’s soulmate suite. Hey HC girls, let us know if you have any tips or tricks to get the perfect spring quarter swim suit! If you have any other cites you use for swim suit shopping, comment below!

Her Campus CWU President, Editor-in-chief, and Writer Senior at Central Washington University Major: Social Services Minor: Communications