Adam Huber ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Meet Adam Huber, ladies. Here at CU-Boulder, he exudes the confidence of your typical Colorado man. But don’t just take this stud at face value! He exhibits the very qualities as a student that defines CU-Boulder as the amazing school it is. Work hard, play harder may be his motto, but Adam is a charming guy with the qualities any girl would be attracted to. Don’t jump the gun too fast though ladies- he’s taken!

Name: Adam Huber
Year: Junior
Major: Anthropology
Hometown: Aspen, CO.

Favorite College Memory So Far: Partying while getting an education here at CU. 

What do you do in your free time? Play basketball, work out, play video games, study (sometimes), and hang out with friends.

Dream Job: To be a renowned archeologist.

Favorite Weekend Activity: Going out with friends and playing sports.

Turn-Ons: A girl who’s funny, good-looking in a natural way, an individual and intelligent.

Turn-Off: Too much makeup. 

Ali Chastain is a sophomore majoring in Advertising in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at CU Boulder. Even though her passion is in Advertising, Journalism has always been a close second, which is why she is stoked to be a part of Her Campus! Originally from St. Louis, MO, she calls Boulder her home away from home. She is a part of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and is also employed at American Apparel. When she is not working or studying, she loves to run around her favorite trails in Boulder, stalk music blogs, and put her foodie-ness to the test at new restaurants.