Peter Ferrente ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Q: With this New Year just starting what are some of your goals for this semester? (School and personal wise.)

A: “to not get a 2.8 GPA again and snowboard every weekend”.

Q: Do you think this semester can top your first semester in college? What are some plans you have for this semester?

A: “Yes, totally. My first semester was nothing special. I’m going to buckle down and actually do work”

Q: Is it scary living on your own for the first time, or have you done this before?

A:  “I’ve done it before, I went to a boarding school in New Hampshire to snowboard’.

Q: how do you feel about your classes this semester? Do you have a difficult course load? Do you have good time management?

A: “Its going to be a lot of work, but I think I’m pretty good at managing my time so ill figure it out”

Q: do you miss home a lot? how do you feel  about the concept of losing old friends while making new ones all at the same time?

A: “I don’t miss home, I’m really happy with all my new friends but I don’t think ill loose my old friends. I miss hanging out with them but ill still see them when I’m home so that makes it a lot easier”.

Natasha is sophomore at University of Colorado Boulder and is majoring in Journalism. She is a Southern California native learning to live in the snow, and is addicted to dirty chais. She is the Social Chair of Alpha Phi, and believes life is better in a pair of stilettoes. She one day aspires to work in the fashion magazine industry, or public relations.