freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

If The Grammys Were Valentine’s Day 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

If The Grammys Were Valentine’s Day 

The 2017 Grammys were, for lack of a better word, lit. With the Hollywood tradition and Valentine’s Day falling on the same week this year, it’s hard to not draw a few parallels. The best way to communicate the similarities? In gifs of course, so here are 17 gifs from the Grammys to cover all the many emotions you may have felt on Valentine’s Day.

#1. When you’re single on Valentine’s Day for the 19th year in a row but you’re trying to stay positive

#2. Getting an invite from your crush to a Valentine’s Day party

#3. When it’s your first Valentine’s Day with your new boyfriend

#4. When you thought you were emotionally stable enough to see all the cute couples but instead you feel like James Cordon rolling down these stairs.

#5. Looking at all your mistakes of Valentine’s past like

#6. When you see bae for the first time on V-Day

#7. Walking past all the couples with your single friends like

#8. When you run into your ex on valentine’s and you’re with your new bae.

#9. Cheering on your bestie when she leaves to go on her romantic valentine’s date

#10. Saying a prayer that next year you can find someone who supports you as much as this chair supported Bey.

#11. When you’re out on the hill and you see your bestie

#12. And she sees you

#13. And you just

#14. Or when you’re out dancing with your girls celbrating a perfectly female Galentine’s Day and then you see your ex

#15. So you employ some healthy coping mechanisms

#16. And pull out the receipts when he comes over and tries to say he misses you

#17. And once the night is finally over and you’ve consumed your weight in heart shaped cookies and sprinkle doughnuts you go to bed like.

Lauren is currently majoring in Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and minoring in Business in the Leeds School of Business, Leadership in the LSM Program, and Women and Gender Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Colorado Boulder. On campus Lauren currently holds the position of Her Campus CU Boulder's Chapter President and Campus Correspondent. She also acts as an Aerie Real on campus ambassador, held the position of  Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep for CU for the previous two years, and acts as the social media chairman and event coordinator for the PSICHI Psychology Honors Club within CU's Psychology department.  Outside of school Lauren founded and owns Empyreal Photography. When she's not looking through a camera lens or somewhere drinking chai, you can probably find her in a yoga class, petting a dog, or daydreaming about New York City.