Aaron Chavez ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Name: Aaron Chavez
Age: 20
Year: Junior
Major: Marketing
Hometown: Colorado Springs

Worst date you’ve been on: first date with the ex-girlfriend. Basically her dad was nuts and showed up on our date to almost fight me (for no reason) and make her drive home… not the best relationship.

Favorite college memory so far:  This summer a bunch of us went to Lake Powell and raged and I think some of the best times on the trip were the cliff jumps or the Scorpion that attacked my hand. One of the more ridiculous times was my drunken rowboat made out of a blow up pool. It took my friend Zach and I like 20 minutes to get out of a cove.  Either Powell or St. Patty’s last year, both were a great drunken time.

Turn-ons: good smile, great body, easy-going, big eyes, good style, and loves having fun

Turn offs: annoying laugh, lazy, bad teeth, kankles, big forehead, eyes too close together, and fupas

Ski or snowboard: Snowboard, preferably made with love

Most embarrassing moment at CU: Probably showing up to my Spanish class blackout drunk last St. Patty’s. Two of my classmates had to walk me home and I fell over probably 20 times, a few of those times were into bushes.

In ten years you will find me: At the top makin’ millions

Describe yourself in one word: Ambidextrous 

Ali Chastain is a sophomore majoring in Advertising in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at CU Boulder. Even though her passion is in Advertising, Journalism has always been a close second, which is why she is stoked to be a part of Her Campus! Originally from St. Louis, MO, she calls Boulder her home away from home. She is a part of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and is also employed at American Apparel. When she is not working or studying, she loves to run around her favorite trails in Boulder, stalk music blogs, and put her foodie-ness to the test at new restaurants.