jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

31 Gifs to Describe the 31 Days of October

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CU Boulder chapter.

Every decent human being knows, Halloween isn’t a day, it’s a season.

So here are 31 gifs to honor all 31 spooky, scary, pumpkin spice latte filled days of Halloween.

October 1st

When the clock hits midnight and it’s officially October 1st

October 2nd

When your friends try to tell you to calm down because it’s not Halloween yet

October 3rd

But then you suggest going out to shop for Halloween costumes and your friends are like

October 4th

When you come home from class and decide to decorate for Halloween instead of writing that research paper

October 5th

When you’re all for being festive but your uber is just a little too extra

October 6th

When you’re jamming to monster mash in the shower but you forgot to lock the door

October 7th

Coming home from the farmers market like

October 8th

When it’s 2am, you’ve got the Spotify Halloween playlist on, and you’re way too into your feelings

October 9th

You and your girls coming home from Boulder Baked at 11:59pm

October 10th

When you and your girls get the DJ at the party to play This is Halloween

October 11th

Midterms coming out of nowhere like

October 12th

Walking home at 2am on the hill like

October 13th

When you’re all for embracing the spooky spirit, but you see some guy walking around campus wearing his costume

October 14th

When it’s time to carve pumpkins and you finally get to show off your best life skill

October 15th

When your professor relates the lecture to Halloween and it’s finally your time to shine

October 16th

“Lookit. It’s freakin bats. I love Halloween”

October 17th

When your roommate gets mad because you’re playing monster mash for the 17th night in a row

October 18th

Trying to explain to your friends why your crush will come to your Halloween party

“He’ll come here because I have the most sincere pumpkin patch and he respects sincerity.”

October 20th

Coming home to visit your parents for the weekend and forgetting how extra your mom’s decorating is

October 21st

TEN MORE DAYS

October 22nd

Trying to pull off a “sexy” Halloween costume

October 23rd

When you agree to go to the haunted house date dash and you realize you’ve made a BIG mistake

October 24th

ONE WEEK

October 25th

When you’re still spooky but you realize there’s only 2 months til Christmas

October 26th

When you and bae finally get your costumes figured out

October 27th

“And here’s the forecast for this week, looks like things are gonna get, SPOOKY”

October 28th

The morning after: the Saturday night before Halloween

October 29th

Checking out the progress on your Halloween candy bod

October 30th

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVE

October 31st

Finally

November 1st

And before you know it, Halloween has come and gone

Lauren is currently majoring in Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and minoring in Business in the Leeds School of Business, Leadership in the LSM Program, and Women and Gender Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences at The University of Colorado Boulder. On campus Lauren currently holds the position of Her Campus CU Boulder's Chapter President and Campus Correspondent. She also acts as an Aerie Real on campus ambassador, held the position of  Victoria's Secret PINK Campus Rep for CU for the previous two years, and acts as the social media chairman and event coordinator for the PSICHI Psychology Honors Club within CU's Psychology department.  Outside of school Lauren founded and owns Empyreal Photography. When she's not looking through a camera lens or somewhere drinking chai, you can probably find her in a yoga class, petting a dog, or daydreaming about New York City.