For the Love of Planners

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

If there’s one thing you need to know about me, it’s that I’m completely and utterly obsessed with planners. There’s nothing better than the feeling of writing down your life’s plans and stresses with pen in a paper book. There are so many ways that people use planners, from a strictly functional purpose to making planner layouts that look like works of art. As a busy student with way too much on my plate, I like finding a balance between the two methods, making sure my planner is not only useful but fun to look at as well. After receiving Erin Condren’s new Hardbound LifePlanner in this semester’s Her Campus Survival Kit, I knew I was in love.

First of all, the planner is GORGEOUS. The pages are nice and thick for wetter pens, and it just makes planning seem like a luxury rather than a chore.

The planner also comes in two different sizes, allowing you to choose the perfect one for your needs. My small hardbound planner is perfect for on-the-go use and quick jotting of notes.

In addition, the color scheme of the planner is amazing, because it allows me to plan with art in mind without me having to spend so much time using colorful pens, washi tape, stickers, etc.

If you need help organizing your life, Erin Condren’s Hardbound LifePlanner is an excellent way to do so. Any planner will do the trick, however, so just find something you like and start planning. You’ll be amazed at how much more relaxed you feel when everything you need to do is written down in one colorful, neat space.

Cornell University 2021 | Psychology and Music IG: @alisonn_h Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/alisonn_h/pins/
Elizabeth Li

Cornell '19

Junior at Cornell University and President/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Cornell