This Week’s Campus Cutie: Sam Mitchell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

We are very pleased to introduce you to this week’s Campus Cutie: Sam Mitchell. Always able to make you smile, Sam is a senior water polo player who studied abroad in Australia last semester. As one student exclaimed, “Sam is such a good guy. He’s funny and always has a smile on his face.” I have had the pleasure of knowing this cutie since freshman year, and ladies, I can honestly say that he is one of the nicest boys to ever grace Conn’s campus. 

Check out this stud…

Relationships Status: Single
Major: Environmental Science and Sociology
Hometown: Palos Verdes, CA

How are you involved at Conn?
Varsity water polo. I just stepped down from being a house fellow, so I need find something else to take up my time. 

If you could be any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Derek Jeter. I don’t feel like I need to justify my decision. 

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
In Rio, on the beach, and in my Speedo. Coconut oil in hand to enhance photosynthesis.

Favorite show on television?
I like to watch the Lakers.

Words to live by?
 Invest in yourself, it’s always a safe bet. 

Most embarrassing moment?
In the third grade, I played the cowardly lion in the Wizard of Oz. I was very anxious about remembering my lines, so I forgot to take care of business before the play. When I walked out on stage and roared, I let it all go and cut a big fart. Everyone laughed despite my intimidating roar. 

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?
Since I don’t have the finest ass on the Men’s Water Polo team (that title belongs to Chris Swanson-a future campus cutie), I’ll settle for the title of this week’s Campus Cutie. I’m flattered by this nomination, and am excited to join this elite group of gentlemen. 

Describe Conn in one word.
Sugary-sweet 

Elyse Lebel is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in Psychology and Sociology. Studying abroad her spring semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, she loves to travel and learn about different cultures. As co-founder of the Her Campus branch at her school, Elyse has a strong passion and interest in writing, communications, and fashion. This summer, Elyse interned at Teen Voices, a non-profit magazine based in Boston, and is excited to continue to gain experience in online publication with the HC team!