Campus Cutie: Lysandra Saldana

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Lysandra Saldana! She may be a freshman, but Lysandra is already very involved on campus. Not only did she start playing rugby this year, but she is also involved in a variety of clubs. Read on to learn more about one of the friendliest people you’ll meet on campus!

Class Year: 2018

Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona

Major: I’m thinking about Educational Policy

Minor: Either Arabic or Spanish

Extracurricular activities: La Unidad, Club Rugby, Outdoors Club, Habitat for Humanity and Tutor at Jennings Elementary School

Celeb Crush: I wouldn’t mind hanging out with Jesse Eisenberg

Relationship status: Single

Describe your ideal date: It would have to be outdoors with nice views and interesting conversations.

What qualities do you look for in a significant other? Good sense of humor, social, be willing to give back

Favorite TV show: Parenthood, I cry every time I watch it.

Spirit animal: A chimpanzee- they’re very curious and they like to dance!

Guilty pleasure: Americas funniest home videos-especially the wedding disastators

Party anthem: Anything by Pitbull

Go-to dance move: Raising the roof

Personal motto: Pay it forward

What is your favorite item in your closet? My cheetah pjs

How do you make Harris gourmet? I add cucumbers to everything!

Do you have an embarrassing Camel moment? I fell down a flight of stairs and slammed my face into the wall all while making eye contact with someone.

How is the climate here different from Arizona? The fall here seems like winter to me!

What is your favorite part of Conn so far? Walking through the beautiful campus.

How do you feel about being Campus Cutie? I am really surprised!

Mary Ronchetti is a junior at Connecticut College.She is studying International Relations and French She is from Wellesley Massachusetts.
Her Campus Conn Coll