Campus Cutie: Blake Michael Reilly

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Blake Michael Reilly. Not only is he incredibly adorable, but his enthusiastic nature truly matches his warm personality and the big smile always spread across his face. Want to meet Blake for yourself? Head on over to Branford dorm and you’ll be sure to find him there. Better catch him quick though because we hear he’s quite the fast runner!

Hometown: Tewksbury, New Jersey
Year: Class of 2014
Major: ACS Biochemistry
Extracurricular/Sports: Branford Housefellow, President of 1 in 4, Class of 2014 SAC rep, Tour Guide, Cross Country/Track & Field

What is your favorite Harris dessert? I love chocolate chip cookies sooooo much! Cookies are the best! (I will accept any cookie donations that people would like to offer; just bring them on over to the Branford Housefellow Suite.)

What is your favorite place on campus? Branford of course! Branford is AWESOME this year. I also really like being down by the water. I’m a water loving guy!

If your life was a movie, which celebrity would play you and why? Brad Pitt, of course, because of his ridiculously solid abdominal muscles. I’ll also throw in Robin Williams because he could imitate my goofiness incredibly well.

What qualities do you value most in a girl? I like girls who are individuals and intelligent.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? If I could go anywhere in the world I would probably enjoy a backpacking trip to out west! Also, the Cayman Islands too!

What are you most looking forward to this fall? I am really looking forward to the leaves changing on the trees! Also, I love hanging with my boys on the XC team during the fall!

If you were a superhero, which one would you be? I would have to pick Flash because running XC would be super easy. Also, I could run on water then!

How do you feel about being voted a campus cutie? I was actually quite bashful at first heh. It’s fun and thanks to everyone who voted for me!

I'm a history major here at Conn and in addition to being a writer for Her Campus,  I am also a SISTER mentor, meaning that I do fun activities with local middle school girls twice a week! This semester I am applying to PICA, a certificate program in public policy and community action, and designing a project around how after-school programs can counteract inequalities within the public education system. In addition to being socially active, I love hanging out with my friends, being silly, reading books, and drinking tea! My current obsessions include: Passion Pit, the Wombats, Downton Abbey, and pretending to be a secret agent when watching Covert Affairs.
Danielle is a sophomore at Connecticut College and is currently pursuing a double-major in International Relations and Middle Eastern Studies. Danielle began writing for the Connecticut College branch of Her Campus in the fall of 2011 and will continue to write this year as Editor and Campus Correspondent. Danielle has traveled all over the world and continues her love for other cultures and languages through her studies. Besides traveling, she loves to sing and dance - especially as a member of Miss Connduct, an all-female A capella group at Connecticut College. In general, Danielle loves sushi, goats, traveling, and Star Wars/Lord of the Rings. She is thrilled to be working with Her Campus this year!