Her Columbia Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

The holiday season came early this year thanks to the HC Back-to-School Survival Kit! In the midst of the midterm stress, it was nice to receive some little treats.

The low down on some of the goods:

This one is a sweet treat that isn’t edible! Affinitas’ Cupcake Panty is a comfortable hipster pair that varies in color, but not in comfort. The underwear struggle can be real and wedgies are the realest, and the Cupcake Panty will not disappoint you!

The next treat we received was edible and thank God for thator should we say Luna!  When they say it’s the little things in life that make you happy, they must have been talking about mini luna bars! There were also some yummy Chocolate Peppermint mini Luna bars in our kit. They’re perfect to grab and stow away in your backpack until you need a study snack. They’re healthy and made with women in mind. How could it get any better than that?

The kit has our back in more ways. It also includes the Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub for oily skin to battle those stress breakouts that seem to speckle our college experiences as much they do our foreheads. For the people on the opposite spectrum who suffer from dry skin, there is also Garnier’s Nourishing Cleansing Oil.

Other goodies:-headbands from sweetgreen: a restaurant that is dedicated to making delicious and food that is healthy for you and the environment

-Chipotle BoGo cards: Go go go!

-Soul Cycle passes: once again, go go go !

Comfy underwear+Luna bars=happy semester.

Thanks HC!

Sophomore Film Studies and Business Management Columbia College Hometown: Washington D.C.