For Fashionistas Who Like the Hunt: Lollipuff.com!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Looking for a steal on designer goods—or, at least, cheaper than retail prices? Check out Lollipuff.com! Lollipuff is a website designed for those of us who adore their Dior, but don’t quite have the cash to spend thousands on designer items. The website sells only genuine designer goods, all of which have been authenticated by experts—very refreshing for those of us who’ve gotten gypped with the idea of “cheap designer goods” only to end up with a tacky knockoff.

The site sells Chanel, Herve Leger, and Louboutin, generally at significant discounts. But don’t let the promise of huge discounts fool you: though price start at $50, some pieces are up to $3000. What’s our take her at HC Columbia? Sometimes it’s worth it to invest in a piece that you’ll get years of use out of. If you do plan on saving up some money for a statement piece, then I would recommend a Chanel bag – it’s always in style and goes with everything.

Happy shopping!