Fresh Addition

Posted -

This Fall, Hamilton has been graced with our very own burrito restaurant, 8 Fresh. I think this addition was a long time coming seeing how many Colgate students are willing to drive upwards of 45 minutes to eat Chipotle.

8 Fresh not only serves burritos, but also caters to those carb-conscious eaters by offering burrito bowls and taco salads. They also offer a variety of different entrees, such as quesadillas, nachos, and tacos. And while La Iguana is a great restaurant to satisfy your Mexican food cravings, not everyone wants to commit to a sit-down meal. 8 Fresh enables you to order your food to go or grab a table in their cozy venue.

Before writing this article, I had to make sure I had all my facts straight, so I ordered myself a burrito bowl. I stacked it with beans, chicken, grilled veggies, and of course guacamole. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, if I had to rate it, I wouldn’t be able to give it a full five stars. I’m a big spice girl, and I was left wanting more flavors. Next time I’ll have to check out if there is hot sauce around to drizzle on top!

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login