This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Sh*t Colgate People Say
Based on the Sh*t Girls Say Youtube video, and following in the Youtube sensation trend, the Colgate University improv comedy group Charred Goosebeak made a Sh*t Colgate People Say video. This video is hysterical and perfectly defines the Colgate student experience. And, it never gets old. My roommates and I watch and joke about it all the time. For those of you who haven’t seen it, watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlFotaHodWc
For those of you who have seen it, watch it again and enjoy the jokes!

Sh*t Gate Girls Say
This Twitter account highlights the best of what ‘Gate girls say. Updated frequently, this Twitter account seems to express exactly what most of us girls are feeling or thinking.  Follow them on Twitter @shitgategirlsay
Similarly, there is a gate girl problems Twitter account @gategrlproblems

College Fashionista Colgate University
Our Campus Celebrity this week is the Style Guru for College Fashionista Colgate. This website features a weekly “fashionista/fashionisto” who describes their sense of style and fashion influences. Most recently, “Let’s Hear it for the Boys” features the men of Colgate and their fashion choices. Check it out for some fashion inspiration.
http://www.collegefashionista.com/school/colgate_university

United Colors of Gate
Similar to College Fashionista, the United Colors of Gate features fashionable Colgate students. United Colors of Gate founders state “We are not just a couple of kids with a fashion blog, we are fashionistas, writers, models, observers, music lovers, guest contributors, shoppers, trendsetters, athletes, and students. Together we are the United Colors of ‘Gate” www.unigate.com

Emily Bliss is a sophomore at Colgate University, where her academic interests include Political Science, Economics, and Chinese. She hopes to attend business school upon her graduation. In addition to being a tour guide and admissions office volunteer, she competes with the Alpine Ski Racing Team and the Rugby Club. Emily calls Cambridge, Massachusetts home, as it is where she was born and raised, though she loves living in Hamilton, New York when school is in session. Her favorite activities include spending time in and around Boston, watching Gossip Girl, traveling, and cooking!