Back to School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

Here at Her Campus CMU, we are loving our Back to School Survival Kit. Here’s a look inside:

BOGO Chipotle:

Because who doesn’t want a free burrito?

LUNA Bars:

We love LUNA bars because they satisfy our cravings and keep us full in a nutritious way!

Affintas Cupcake Panties:

We love these cute, portable panties for a weekend getaway, the gym, or an overnight stay with a boyfriend.

Tanda Zap:

We love the technology and clear skin, but the coupon and chance to win  $1000 are the icing on the cake.

Nasty Gal:

Nasty Gals do it better, and we love the custom totes and exclusive pins from this fashionable company.

Aeropostale:

Are you who you were a year ago? Your favorite middle school brand just got a lot cooler. We loved finding cute items to buy with our $10 coupons! Plus, the water bottle helps keep up hydrated through class, study sessions, and workout sessions.

European Wax Center:

With a convenient location in Squirrel Hill, there’s no better place to keep your eyebrows and bikini line looking clean. We love the $5 off coupons for the amazing exfoliating gel! Plus, we love that first time customers get a free wax.

Clue:

Who doesn’t want all of the information about their cycle in a convenient, easy-to-use app. Just enter some simple information about yourself, and you’ll be wondering no more!

Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil:

Garnier is known for great skin care, and these products don’t disappoint. The cleansing oil gets every trace of dirt, and the blackhead scrub can handle those stress breakouts in no time!

We gave many of the items as “care packages” to the sororities on campus and gave some items to our social media contest winners. If you were lucky enough to get your hands on some of the items, congratulations! If not, there’s more where that came from!

I am a junior Materials Science and Engineering mjaor at Carnegie Mellon University, and I am also minoring in Professional Writing and Business. I am a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.  I love TV and trying out new beauty products.  I follow E! on Twitter so that I can stay up-to-date on celebrity news.  I'm royal-obsessed, and I love Kate Middleton's style.  I'm kind of a Sephora addict, and I could easily spend hours there.  I also spend way too much time on Pinterest.  Finally, I love hockey and all Pittsburgh sports.