Her Campus Clemson & College Hautees Gameday Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

During Clemson’s annual Orange & White Game, Her Campus Clemson and College Hautees paired up to host a Gameday Giveaway for Clemson collegiettes! Many of you Her Campus readers turned out to win your free prizes and even some of Brian‘s fraternity brothers stopped by! If you were lucky enough to win one of the College Hautees gift certificates, don’t forget to use it! Anyone else who picked up flyers from us, be sure to check out College Hautees’ Clemson section of their website and use the discount code printed on the flyer!

Check out some of our pictures from the Gameday Giveaway and look out for our next one in the fall!

Her Campus Clemson girls ready for the day!
From left: Meredith, Hannah, Beth, Elizabeth, Paige, and Amanda.

Some of Brian’s fraternity brothers telling us they read his articles every week!

One of the HC managers, Hannah, and one of our writers, Meredith, show off some of our giveaway goodies with a Clemson student!

3 Clemson Collegiettes looking fabulous in their Gameday attire as they stop by our Giveaway Table!

A Clemson Fan showing off his CRYSTAL LIGHT Candy Coupon and discount flyer for College Hautees!

Clemson girls showing off their Giveaway goodies as they head to the game!

Some Clemson collegiettes picking out their prizes on their way to tailgate!

Clemson girls getting their tiger paw tattoos and hanging out at the Giveaway Table!

Thanks to everyone who came out to support Her Campus Clemson and College Hautees! Be on the lookout for our next Gameday Giveaway this Fall! GO TIGERS!

Paige is a senior at Clemson University majoring in communication studies and minoring in business and technical writing. Hailing from Northern Virginia, she is the campus correspondent and founder of Her Campus Clemson, as well as VP of membership programming for her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, and a contributing writer for The Tiger. She loves writing and photography, and after studying abroad in France this summer, she hopes to someday be a photographer and writer for a travel magazine. She has a strong passion (obsession) for social media, and when she's not tweeting or Facebook stalking, you can find her watching Criminal Minds and Glee, inhaling Chipotle burritos, jamming out to swing music, or shopping for new gameday outfits. GO TIGERS!