Miranda Lambert and Anderson East Call It Quits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Hang in there Ran Fans. According to Us Weekly, Miranda Lambert have split up after two years together. But don’t despair just yet! A srouce close to Lambert said, “they have spent a lot of time apart, but potentially could end up back together. The love is still there.”

In early March, the country star hinted at a possible breakup when she reflected on pouring her emotions into her music during a concert in Knoxville, Tennessee. Fans of the duo speculated that they had broken up when they stopped posting about each other on their social media accounts.

The pair started dating in December of 2015, following Miranda’s highly publicized divorce from Blake Shelton.

Admit it: it’s always a little sad when celebrity couples break up, isn’t it?

Julia is a recent graduate of Clark University who loves reading, writing, and entertainment in any form. You can usually find her obsessing over a new show or movie. She shamelessly loves pop music and pop culture in general and her dog Izzie.
Annabelle is a Senior at Clark University, finishing her undergraduate studies in Business Management, and starting her MBA studies in the 5th year accelerated degree program at Clark. She loves fashion, photography, and writing!