This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

I am in my sophomore year of college. Halfway through undergrad just about. I’ve always been a planner. I’ve had a solid vision of what I want for my life in terms of career for some time now. I’m studying Rehabilitation Sciences with a concentration in Pre-Occupational Therapy. I’m very interested in helping others and I would love to specialize in working with children who have disabilities. College is hard. There is no doubt about that. Today, I felt like I needed a little extra encouragement and who better to provide that then yours truly… Keeping my goals and wishes for my future in mind, I traveled through time and declared that I’ve already succeeded. 

Dear Future me,

It’s probably the year 2020. You’re graduating… finally. Congrats, you, I mean we, made it. Lord knows it was far from easy. The amount of hardships you’ve faced over the past four years is unreal. Despite all that, you made it. You really did. I’m so proud of what you’ve become. A confident, intelligent, creative, and overall unique woman. A woman with a degree I might add. I’m beyond excited to see what else you’ll be accomplishing. You never cease to amaze me. 

Lots of love,

-A