Start Using #FindKitty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

If you had to name the number one celebrity on campus, who would it be? If you’re thinking of Kitty (the campus cat), you’re a gal after our own hearts.

We at HC Chatham love Kitty. We’ve even interviewed him before as a Campus Cutie. Now, we’ve decided to show our appreciation for that furry angel by kicking it up a notch and introducing #findkitty on our Twitter.

The plan is simple: if you see Kitty on campus, tweet the HC Chatham Twitter account (@HCChathamU) with the #findkitty and tell us where you saw him. You can even send us a picture. Then we’ll retweet what you’ve sent us and spread the word.

From now on, if you’re having a bad day and in need of some pet therapy, you don’t have to run all over campus trying to find Kitty. All you’ll need to do is check the HC Twitter and #findkitty for the latest updates on the last place Kitty was seen.

Help spread a little joy, love, and positivity with your fellow students and remember to use #findkitty to brighten someone’s day!

Indigo Baloch is the HC Chatham Campus Correspondent. She is a junior at Chatham University double majoring in Creative Writing and Journalism and double minoring Graphic Design and an Asian Studies Certificate. Indigo is a writer and Editorial Assistant at Maniac Magazine and occasionally does book reviews for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. She is also the Public Relations Director for The Mr. Roboto Project (a music venue in Pittsburgh) and creates their monthly newsletter. During her freshman and sophomore year, Indigo was the Editor-in-Chief of Chatham's student driven newsprint: Communique. Currently, on campus, Indigo is the Communications Coordinator for Minor Bird (Chatham's literary magazine), the Public Relations Director for Chatham's chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, and a Staff Writer and Columnist for Communique. She has worked as a Fashion Editorial Intern for WHIRL Magazine, and has been a featured reader at Chatham's Undergraduate Reading Series and a featured writer in Minor Bird. She loves art, music, film, theater, writing, and traveling.