5 Ways to Get Involved with Her Campus Chatham This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

Here are five ways to be a part of Chatham’s online magazine!

1. Join the Team.

We’re always looking for new writers, photographers, event planners and PR/marketing experts. To get involved, email Campus Correspondent Mara Flanagan at maraflanagan@hercampus.com with your name, year, and area(s) of interest. We’ll have you on board in no time!

2. Nominate a Campus Cutie.

Our Campus Cutie feature allows students to celebrate their talented, brilliant, wonderful friends on campus. Nominate someone anonymously by filling out this form.

3. Nominate a Campus Celebrity.

Each week we interview a student, faculty or staff member, alum or visiting performer for our Campus Celebrity feature. If there’s someone you’d like us to interview, fill out this form to make your nomination.

4. Add Your Thoughts on Social Media.

We want to hear from you! Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and connect with us on Pinterest and Instagram to keep up-to-date on our articles and events. When you see something that interests you – or you notice something you’d like to see more of – let us know in the comments: we read everything you say!

5. Submit an Article Idea.

Do you have an article idea for us? Email maraflanagan@hercampus.com – we’d love to hear it!

Mara Flanagan is entering her seventh semester as a Chapter Advisor. After founding the Chatham University Her Campus chapter in November 2011, she served as Campus Correspondent until graduation in 2015. Mara works as a freelance social media consultant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She interned in incident command software publicity at ADASHI Systems, gamification at Evive Station, iQ Kids Radio in WQED’s Education Department, PR at Markowitz Communications, writing at WQED-FM, and marketing and product development at Bossa Nova Robotics. She loves jazz, filmmaking and circus arts.