What Your Favorite Childhood Disney Channel Original Movie Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

There are two types of people in this world: those of us who are still obsessed with Disney Channel Original Movies and those of us who are lying – but what does your favorite childhood throwback fave say about you? We have some ideas…

Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior

It’s no secret that you have killer confidence. You’re fierce, strong and everyone in your squad knows you’re the go-to gal for advice – but only your closest friends know about your secret girly side. After all, you love a day spent brunching and shopping on Franklin Street as much as the next girl!

High School Musical

Just like this popular, tried and true DCOM, you’re a big believer in the classics. Sure your friends may make fun of you for owning endless pairs of norts, Tory Burch flats and always having a venti skinny vanilla latte in hand, but the classics are classic for a reason!

Halloweentown

Chances are, you’re probably one of those girls who totally gets that fall. is. everything. You’ve been counting down the days to September since the first day of August hit, and you’ll be religiously checking the weather, waiting for that first crisp fall day when sweaty walks to class will be a distant memory. After all, with pumpkin spice lattes, Halloween parties and cute layered outfits galore, what’s not to like?

Stuck in the Suburbs

Chances are, Iggy’s lyric, “First things first, I’m the realest,” is your life motto – your friends love your straightforward, to-the-point personality, and you don’t take crap from anyone. You’re not afraid to speak your mind, and always know what you want and how to get it.

Cadet Kelly

You’re as sweet as can be, but don’t be fooled – if anybody messes with your friends or family, they better watch out! You always have your squad’s back, and nothing can come between the loyalty you have to those closest to you!

Gotta Kick It Up

Your obsession with one of the best cheerleading movies of all time probably indicates you were a competitive cheerleader, dancer or gymnast at some point in high school – either that, or you just have some really killer Friday night dance moves.

The Cheetah Girls

You’re #flawless and you know it. Chances are, you have a killer sense of style, know the best places to hit up on Friday night and have a girl gang that rivals that of Taylor Swift’s. (Because where would a Cheetah Girl be without her Cheetah Sisters?)

Jump In

Either you’re the athlete of your friend group, or you’re just that one girl who has her life together enough to get up and go for a run at the crack of dawn before classes start – and we all hate you for it. (JK. But seriously.)

Did we miss any Disney classics? Tell us below!

Caroline is the Evening/Weekend Editor and Style Editor at Her Campus, a senior public relations major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a leather jacket enthusiast.  You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @c_pirozzolo. 
Rachael is a senior public relations major at UNC–Chapel Hill. In addition to being the president/co-campus correspondent of Her Campus Chapel Hill, Rachael is also a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and a mentor for EASE, a study abroad organization. She is an enthusiast of Snapchat, strong coffee, and "hardcore parkour" goat videos.