Campus Cutie: Keenan Brown ‘17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

If you are planning on going to any plays this year, be sure to keep an eye out for this little star.

Name: Keenan Brown

Year: 2017

Age: 20

Hometown: Winston-Salem, NC

Hobbies: Hiking, camping, singing, writing

Major: Dramatic Arts and French

Minor: Music

Groups on Campus: St. Anthony Hall, Pauper Players, and Company Carolina

What is your favorite Carolina memory so far? Being accepted as an Orientation Leader.

Favorite Place on Campus: Student Union

Favorite restaurant: Buns

Favorite Food: Fried chicken

Favorite Netflix Show: New Girl

Favorite Song: The Mother We Share- Chvrches (yes it’s a v instead of a u)

What’s your spirit animal? Black-footed cat

What’s your motto to live by? “You do you”

Who is your role model? Beyoncé duh!

Name your autobiography: Chronicles of Everything and Nothing

What 3 words describe you best? Indescribable, halcyon, and satirical

Fun Fact: Slept in a cloud while camping on a mountain.

What is one item on your bucket list? Cliché, but skydiving.

What inspired you to join theatre? My grandfather was a singer and actor, so that introduced me to the art of theatrical practices. After that I was hooked.

First thing you’d buy if you won the lottery? Donate to a respectable non-profit.

If you could have any job, realistic or not, what would it be? Broadway director/actor.

If you could meet one person living or dead, who would it be and why? Oscar Wilde, so many reasons.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why? New Zealand, the landscape of the country is magnificent.

If you ever see Keenan on campus, feel free to stop him and say hi or discuss the latest greatness of Beyonce!

Sarah Johnson

Chapel Hill

Sarah Johnson is a Sophomore at UNC - Chapel Hill. Originally from Minnesota, Sarah decided to transfer after her Freshman year to UNC - Chapel Hill. She enjoys eating ice cream, playing most sports,and watching football. On top of that when she isn't writing articles, Sarah enjoys writing different scripts and stories. If she isn't behind the scenes, she is in front. With a double major in Dramatic Arts and English, Sarah enjoys creating stories or performing one.