Christmas Wish List: HCCAU Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Thanksgiving season is over and now it’s Christmas season is in full effect. Yes stores such as Walmart and Target have already put out the Christmas décor and ornaments, but we forget that we still have that child mindset when it comes to what we want for Christmas. If you’re like me (only child lol) your parents will still ask you “What do you want for Christmas?” Now if they don’t, don’t worry because it is also the time where friends or your significant other will want to buy you something. So here is the Christmas WishList HerCampusCAU edition:

Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Collection Limited Edition: Kylie Jenner has been flooding social media recently with this holiday collection. Why you may ask? Because what’s pretty cool about this collection is that it offers a variety of winter lip shades that is WOC friendly! But also the holiday palette is very pigmented and it’s perfect for new cool looks during the holiday break.  It is offered in three different sizes so you’re able to choose which package you want.

Rihanna’s Fenty x Puma Velvet Creepers: Rihanna took the torch for 2016 with her first collaboration with Puma and introduced the Fenty slippers which a lot of our collegiates at CAU wear on a daily basis. Now, she has teamed up once again with Puma and is releasing her velvet creepers on December 8th. She loves the color maroon so it was only right to include maroon, gray and black. They retail at $140

Apple MacBook Pro: Apple has never failed to come up with a new idea to get consumers to buy it. The iPhone 7 was released last month and now we have the new MacBook Pro that includes a touch screen strip on the keyboard pad. For a lot of Apple products users with current MacBooks have mixed reviews about. Either they love and want trade their current one for this one or say it’s a waste of a laptop. Either way this is a perfect item for anyone who needs a laptop or an upgrade from an old one.

Victoria’s Secret PINK Thermal Onesie: Believe it or not, collegiates love wearing onesies and this is the perfect item rock in either their residence hall or apartment, it’s cozy lounge piece to wear when it’s cold outside and they want to stay warm. PINK has several styles and the cutest phrases that even your homegirls will want to dress up like a squad for the holidays.

Hey everyone, my name is Yasmyne Fisher. I'm currently the President/Co-Campus Correspondent at Clark Atlanta University. I am a graduating senior, majoring in Fashion Design. My passion is writing on what people want to read, whether it is fashion, pop culture, being black in America you name it I love giving my perspective of a college student to readers.