Queen of the Century: Blair Waldorf’s Style Rocks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Even if you have never seen Gossip Girl – we really don’t know what you are doing with your life, go see it now! –, you surely know Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester). By being so controller and having her particular style, she always has everything at the palm of her hands. Blair’s elegance allows her to be the center of attention everywhere she goes. 

We listed 7 looks that proves she really deserves the title of “Queen of Upper East Side”. Maybe she can be the queen of your heart too!

Blair Waldorf’s best looks at Gossip Girl

#1 The memorable green coat

Photos Credit: Pinterest

Ain’t no better way to start! The most unforgettable look of Blair Waldorf is, with no doubts, her green coat combined with yellow high-heeled shoes, handbag and white pantyhose: the chosen to hear her first and so wanted “three words, eight letters” – “I love you”, if you don’t know – from Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick). 

She looked so good in green and yellow that this combination was repeated in another episode of the series, but this time with black pantyhose. 

#2 Classic 

Photos Credit: Pinterest

Blair Waldorf always has been a synonym of classy and classic girl – and this blue mood just proves why. Puff sleeves refer to the 19th century and romanticize the contemporary outfit, giving a Victorian air to the coat. 

#3 Breathtaking monochromatic 

Photos Credit: Pinterest

Queen B always has the best winter outfits. This all white one may seems simple, but it is really fancy! The charm of the look is the pantyhose with black details in a thicker sewing thread.

#4 Hamptons mood

Photos Credit: Pinterest

Did you think Blair Waldorf only knows how to dress well in the winter? This look shows that she can also get better in the summer time. It was the chosen one to go for a bike ride at Hamptons in season two.  

#5 Hot Manhattan 

Photos Credit: Pinterest

Talking about summer… Blair used a mix and match outfit to rock in Manhattan’s summer time and we loved it! She really knows how to blend different colors and prints. 

#6 Like a princess 

Photos Credit: Pinterest

The most awaited wedding that we have ever seen! Queen B was simply dressed in a light blue Elie Saab dress from the designer’s spring 2012 haute couture collection. A real fairytale ending! 

#7 XOXO, Old Blair…

Photos Credit: Pinterest

… And hello to the new and modern Blair! During the last seasons, Blair changes her style: leaves her colorful pantyhose and hair laces and starts wearing more professional and modern outfits. The truth is that she looks gorgeous anyway!

You know you love (and miss) her! XOXO, Gossip Girl. 

Isabella Wasser

Casper Libero

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.